20100213

Lessons From Weapons of Terrorism Class

Even though I have only had this awesome Professor and Class for not even half a semester yet, I already have learned an incredible amount. "Weapons of Terrorism" has so far been one of my favorite classes that I have had yet at my university. Other classes include "Homeland Security and the Legal Process", "Introduction to Criminal Justice", and "Arabic I". The professors that I have had so far at my university have been absolutely incredible.

For anyone that doesn't know, I visited two other colleges where I debated majoring in Criminal Justice and perhaps trying out for the basketball team. I never even visited Tiffin University when I decided to go there. I merely went on the web site and read the backgrounds and experience of all the professors that currently teach there. I was sold. So far as to my career at TU, my money has been well spent. Most of these professors are all former military, lawyers, federal law enforcement, etc, that have LIVED the stuff they teach and are now passing on their knowledge to "the next generation." So, without any further delay, here are a few lessons I have learned from my professor:

+Terrorism dates back to the Crusades (The Sicarii)
+He seems "just a little right-winged" (sarcasm; as he seems EXTREMELY RIGHT WINGED)
+He loves watching 24 and seeing Jack Bauer "torture the hell out of those terrorists."
+He thinks those terrorists deserve what Jack Bauer does to them.
+Public Sanctions DO NOT WORK
+If you truly want to stop terrorist attacks, the only effective method is to "Wipe their DNA off the face of this planet before they acquire weapons."
+Islamic Extremists do not want to Nuke us, because they know that we would wipe their entire existence from the history books and "turn Afghanistan into a giant flat mirror." ("and we definitely have the capabilities to do that.")
+He is not afraid to graphically describe what chemical and biological weapons do to a human body
+VX Nerve Agents are pretty dangerous...
+How to make Mustard Gas
+Bin Laden said he will only stop fighting us under two conditions: 1) we all become Muslim or 2) we are all dead. ("He forgot the third option, WE KILL THEM ALL.")
+He is NOT a fan of the Obama administration. Haha
+This man was a badass when he was 8 years old when he was "targeted" for being a Christian by all the Muslims. (He got them back let's just say that haha)
+I have never been so intimidated by a pink feather on a fedora hat...

Well I hope this list will help you understand why I enjoy this class and this professor as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.